Champagne Reception with the Stitchers
Wednesday, February 20
5:00 – 7:00 pm
For Tickets click here
Thursday-Saturday, February 21-February 23: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday, February 24: noon – 4:00 pm
Historic Fort Worth, Inc. is delighted to feature again the amazing works of those who needlepoint at a special event
at Thistle Hill, Fort Worth’s first historic landmark, February 21-February 24. In the past 5 years,
this exhibit has featured over 374 stitchers and contained more than 3,564 pieces on display from private collections.
These artisans, some from other states, create elaborate needlepoint pieces for every holiday, occasion and reason.
Tickets to view the exhibit are $20. For Tickets Click Here
Online ticket purchaser’s name and number of tickets ordered
will be on a check-in list when entering the exhibit!
- The French Knot – 4706 Bryce Ave., Fort Worth
- Needlepoint This!- 4420 Lovers Lane, Dallas
- Fancy Stitches- 106 North Pendell Avenue, Cleburne
- Thistle Hill- 1509 Pennsylvania Ave., Fort Worth
- McFarland House- 1110 Penn Street, Fort Worth
- Online- click here
- At the Door- Thistle Hill, 1509 Pennsylvania Ave., Fort Worth
Photos from this year’s exhibit
Su Casa stitchers from Oklahoma City took a train to Thistle Hill for the exhibit once again!
Photos from past exhibits:
Needlepoint stitchers from Su Casa in Oklahoma City took a train to Thistle Hill for A Needlepoint Love Story Chapter V.
To Read a Fabulous Article About the Exhibit in the Star-Telgram Please Click Here