Champagne Reception Honoring Sheilah Oscher, Nationally Known Ecclesiastical Artist
and the Participating Stitchers
Wednesday, February 21
5:00 – 7:00 pm
Thursday-Saturday, February 22-February 24: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday, February 25: noon – 4:00 pm
Historic Fort Worth, Inc. is delighted to feature again the amazing works of those who needlepoint at a special event at Thistle Hill, Fort Worth’s first historic landmark, February 22-February 25. In the past 4 years, this exhibit has featured over 287 stitchers and contained more than 2,877 pieces on display. These artisans, some from other states, create elaborate needlepoint pieces for every holiday, occasion and reason. Tickets to view the exhibit are $15 per person in advance and $20 on days of the tour.
Participating Stitchers: Download the form to list your items to be exhibited.
EXHIBIT TICKET OUTLETS
- Creative Stitches, 12817 Preston Road, Dallas
- The French Knot, 4706 Bryce Avenue, Fort Worth
- Fancy Stitches, 106 North Pendell Avenue, Cleburne
- McFarland House, 1110 Penn Street, Fort Worth
- Needlepoint This, 4420 Lovers Lane, Dallas
- At the Door: Thistle Hill, 1509 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Worth
To Read a Fabulous Article About the Exhibit in the Star-Telgram Please Click Here