- Class Fee (non-refundable): $225 ($100 is tax deductible) paid to Historic Fort Worth, Inc.
- Includes instruction and stitch guide by Ada Haydon as well as lunch at The Woman’s Club of Fort Worth. Call Historic Fort Worth, Inc. (817.336.2344) to register.
- Class Location- 1316 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Class Time- February 21, 2019, 9am-4pm, including a one-hour luncheon
- Class Kit (Canvases and threads): Purchased through Fancy Stitches at 817.641.4761
“Join us for a fun day of stitching while contributing to a great cause!”- Ada Haydon, EyeCandy
“A day with Ada is like a day in the sunshine–her classes are just like her designs–bright, cheery and a ton of fun!”- Gayle Anderson, Fancy Stitches