Dallas-Jameson House – Chestnut

The first occupant and owner of this two-story house in 1911 was John T. Dallas; five years later he sold the property to J. Reese and Flora Jameson. The Jamesons, who were farmers, owned the house until 1946. First-story walls are constructed of rusticated concrete block, while the second story is clad in wood shingles. A one-story porch supported by boxed and paneled posts wraps around to the south side of the rectangular plan. 33

Leave a Comment