Goodley House – Lagonda

William R. Goodley, a grocer, purchased this two-lot parcel between 1907 and 1909, and resided in this house by 1909. Of rectangular plan, the wood-framed house exhibits an irregular, eccentric composition. The hip-roofed mass contains a central recessed entry porch; flanking this are a front projecting gabled bay of one story, and a two-story gabled section which is slightly cantilevered over the south elevation. This unusual house has been subdivided into apartments since

Leave a Comment