Hill Crest Service Station – Camp Bowie

Hill Crest Service Station, operated by Ben Eastman, Sr. was the first tenant at this site in 1925. He ran the station until 1961. The stucco brick gas station features stepped parapets and inset tiles above the double bay drive-through. Owner of the site from 1922-55 was James T. Taylor, a contractor.

Leave a Comment