House – 15th

Probably built in 1913, this house served as a rental residence for North Side workers-Mrs. Eugenia Thompson was the first known tenant in 1916. A. Bart Mynatt, a railroad clerk, resided here in 1918; his family owned the property until 1945. This wood-frame house is clad in narrow-milled wood siding with bands of decorative shingling. The common vernacular form features a cutaway corner porch below a hipped roof.

Leave a Comment