Martin House – Ellis

Mrs. M. Clementine Martine purchases this corner site in 1905 and resided here in 1907. The widowed Mrs. Martin offered furnished rooms for a time, and owned the house until 1956. The one and one-half story, a wood-frame house present a block slopes down to form a one-story porch which curves around the northeast corner.

Leave a Comment