Streetlights – Page

These three streetlights on the grounds of E.M. Daggett School probably were installed in 1926, when the school was enlarged. Approximately 20 feet high, with a tapering fluted pole and bell-top luminaire, they are similar to ornamental streetlights installed on city streets in the 1920s. They were manufactured by the Union Metal Co. of Canton, Ohio.

Leave a Comment