Vaughan House – Travis

This two-story wood-framed house has a flaring hipped roof and front bay with flaring gabled roof. A full front porch is supported by stone or concrete-block piers. The house was built c. 1912 for Samuel H. Vaughan, a salesman with the Axtell Co., wholesale jobbers in mechanical equipment. The Vaughans lived here through the 1920s.

Leave a Comment

Membership has its rewards

Please join with other generous individuals, corporations, and foundations to help Historic Fort Worth with its mission to preserve history.

Tour McFarland House for Free. Receive free membership tour tickets as other discounts.

Historic Fort Worth is a 501c (3) charity.