All Saints’ Episcopal Church – Crestline

Organized from a mission begun in 1946, All Saints’ Episcopal Church acquired this triangular lot in 1947. Construction of the present church took place in two phases. In June, 1949, construction began on the parish hall, a long gabled structure of dressed Lueders limestone with a half timbered gabled portico in the Tudor Revival style. The main church building in Gothic arched entry bay below a rose window. Architect for the church was Hemrnn Cox; contracting work was carried out by Roden Construction Co.

Leave a Comment