Barnett House – Fourth

This one-story central block house is clad in false bevel drop siding and has front and side projecting gables. Elaborately turned columns support the half porch. The first owner was Louis E. Barnett, a car inspector with the Frisco Lines. According to tax records, the house was built about 1913. The house passed through several members of the Barnett family and in 1921 was acquired by Anna Barnett who worked for Baker Brothers Co., a nursery and landscaping firm. Mrs. Barnett occupied the house until 1954.

Leave a Comment