Blair and Saddleson Auto Repairs – Main

This structure was erected by contractor J. M. Utley to house the automobile repair business of B. R. Blair and C. T. Saddleson. Several firms have located in the building since 1926; Liberty Feed Mills moved in in 1945.. The small, one-story brick structure of rectangular plan features corbeled brick brackets below a cast-stone cornice. The wood-framed storefront with transoms appears to have been rebuilt, probably in 1926 when the building’s use was converted from a garage to retail functions

Leave a Comment