Condy-Lundy House – Park

An interesting bungalow composition is created by the juxtaposition of an offset, gabled entry porch, a gable-roofed first story, and a setback, gabled second story. William Cameron and Co. furnished lumber and building materials to J. W. and Frances Condon in 1910. Samuel Lundy, a city physician for Niles City, purchased the house in 1912 and owned it until 1926.

Leave a Comment