Elliott Commercial Row – Camp Bowie

This small, one-story commercial row contains six storefronts roofed in Mission tile and separated by parapeted brick piers. James P. Elliott, a contractor and first owner of the site, may have constructed the row about 1926. Early tenants included a cafe, barbershop, beauty shop and cleaners; similar concerns have located in the building since that time. Several storefronts have been altered.

Leave a Comment