Greer House – Pembroke

This two-story house has a rectangular plan, ochre brick veneer, glazed green tile hipped roof, and full front terrace, which is partially covered by a portico supported by brick piers. Cast stone Tuscan columns frame the entry. The house was built in 1924 for John H. Greer, president and treasurer of the Mitchell-Greer Co., dealers in jewelry and related items. The Greer family resided here until 1951.

Leave a Comment