Hayes House – Harrington

Charles O. Rominger, of W. O. Rominger & Co., wholesale horse and mule dealers, was the first resident of this large house in 1909. Dr. Charles F. Hayes, a physician, owned and resided in the house from 1910 to 1965. Clad in narrow-milled wood siding, the two-story house exhibits Prairie style enclosed eaves below the hip roof. Single-story porches on boxed columns project from the south and east elevations.

Leave a Comment