House – Weatherford

166 708 E. Weatherford Street, House, c. 1908. Constructed about 1908, this house was used as a rental property Samuel D. Miller, a saloon keeper, was a long-term tenant who lived here from 1908 through the early 1920s. The one-story wood frame house had a complex plan and roof form, including a wraparound L-plan porch. The house has been demolished, but this listing is retained for documentary purposes.

Leave a Comment