Lanius House – Adams

Built c. 1926 for Clarence A. Lanius, cattleman, this brick and stucco house has a gabled porte-cochere and porch which give it the feeling of a large bungalow. The roofs are clad in red tile. The house may be eligible for the National Register with further documentation. The Lanius House was designated a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark in 1985. Documentation for that designation dates the house to approximately 1922. The house was designated a City of Fort Worth Historic and Cultural Landmark in 2004.

Leave a Comment