Martin House – Pembroke

This two-story symmetrical house, with rectangular plan and red tile hipped roof, is finished in natural unpainted stucco. It was built in 1923 for Mrs. Julia Martin, widow of Sidney Martin (1828-1903), a prominent Fort Worth merchant, who had been president of the Martin-Brown Mercantile Co. Descendants of the original owners occupied the house until the 1970s.

Leave a Comment