Parker House – Fairmount

A central gabled wing projects forward from the hipped main wing of this two-story wood-framed house. The front porch has been partially enclosed. It was built c. 1909 for Frank R. Parker, a trainmaster with the Frisco Lines. The Parker House is contributing resource in the Fairmount-Southside Historic District. Since originally documented, the enclosure has been removed from the front porch and it has received a polychrome paint treatment using green, red, and blue.

Leave a Comment