Parsons House – Chase

The Parsons House is a two-story gabled buff brick house with gabled portico and walled terrace. Built in 1921 for Edward V. Parsons, president of Anaonian Petroleum Co., the house was owned from 1947 to 1955 by Leo Potishman, a well-known Fort Worth businessman and philanthropist. The Parsons House is a contributing resource in the Fairmount-Southside Historic District (national only).

Leave a Comment