Riverside Lodge – Riverside

City tax records indicate that this building was constructed in 1928, and the owner was Bessie Anderton. The earliest recorded tenant was the Odd Fellows who used the building as a meeting hail for Riverside Lodge #1194 in 1940. In 1945, the Sylvania Heights Baptist Church occupied this building. This simple, front gable building is clad in false bevel drop siding. The front entrance is a central enclosed portico. The front and side windows are currently boarded up.

Leave a Comment