Robinson House – Henderson

The Robinson House is a large two-story wood-framed structure with a rectangular plan and hipped roof. Situated on a corner lot, the house has full porches on each of its principal façades, joined by a wrap-around terrace. It was built c. 1910 for William M. Robinson, proprietor of a downtown saloon. The house has had several owners and numerous tenants since 1920. The Robinson House is a contributing resource in the Fairmount-Southside Historic District.

Leave a Comment