Ross House – Byers

Mrs. Ma Pemberton Ross purchased several adjoining lots on Byers Avenue between 1922 and 1923. She and her husband, Malcolm S. Ross, had a house constructed at the site in 1925, and resided there until 1928. The architect or builder is unknown. The one-story house, of irregular cruciform plan, is of solid limestone rubble construction. Gable ends are half-timbered with stucco infill, while the cross-gabled roof is clad in flat red tiles. The Period Revival cottage is in good condition.

Leave a Comment