Shotts House – Medford

The Shotts House is a two-story Spanish Colonial Revival residence with stucco walls and red tile roof. Arched and rectangular windows are set in alternating groups on the front façade. The house was built c. 1929 for Edward A. Shotts, manager of Shotts Electric Co. It was extensively rehabilitated in the early 1980s.

Leave a Comment