Stinson House – Pembroke

Built in 1924 for John H. Stinson, superintendent of the Fort Worth Gas Co. (later Lone Star), this stuccoed house is an exercise in studied quaintness, with varied roof forms and meticulous detailing. With further documentation, particularly the identity of the architect, it may be eligible for the National Register. The Stinson House was designated Demolition Delay in 1995Landmark in 1996.

Leave a Comment