Streetlights, (Berkeley neighborhood) – Ben Hall

These ornamental streetlights were installed in the Cheltenham subdivision between c. 1926 and 1928. The slender metal poles, tapering and fluted, are composite designs assembled from the components of different standards, according to city staff. They are similar to the “National” model marketed by the Union Metal Co. of Canton, Ohio.

Leave a Comment