Turley House – Clinton

This one and one-half story, wood-framed house placed parallel to the street, features a full entry porch under the flaring gable roof. The house is first noted in 1920 as the residence of J. C Tiff-ley, who operated a dry goods business; Minnie M. X owned the property. A number of tenants have lived here since 1930.

Leave a Comment