Two Houses – 1930 – Ellis

Two wood-frame shotgun houses share this lot. On the south, the gabled house features a full entry porch with a hipped roof. William C. Childers, a clerk, was the first tenant in 1931. The shotgun to the north sports an offset gabled portico; this structure was moved to the site in 1941 by property owner Gabrielle M. Hardwick.

Leave a Comment