In its 16th year, the Hidden Gardens of Fort Worth Tour will showcase 6 private gardens in Fort Worth’s historic and charming Park Hill Neighborhood. With gardens of all sizes, this year’s tour will provide inspiration for all who attend. Along with the 6th annual AIA Fort Worth Homes Tour, The Hidden Gardens of Fort Worth Tour will be a part of the first annual Open Doors+Open Gates Weekend. For information on this event, click here.
Hidden Gardens of Fort Worth Tour Dates and Tickets:
Tickets on sale now!
Tickets will not be mailed, they will need to be picked up at will call!
Patron Evening and Sunset Tour and Dinner, May 17 For ticket and event information click here
Public Tour is on Sunday, May 19, 2019 with admittance from 12:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Rain or Shine. Ticket price: $25 Purchase tickets here. Current HFW Members may purchase up to 2 tickets for $20 each until May 1st. Contact email@example.com or call 817-336-2344 x100 for more information.
Artists in the Gardens: Local artists will be painting “plein air” in each garden during the tour. This artwork will be available for sale, and a portion of the proceeds will benefit Historic Fort Worth, Inc.
Ticket Locations: Tickets will go on sale Tuesday, April 2nd
- Historic Fort Worth, 1110 Penn Street, 817-336-2344 or online here
- Archie’s Gardenland, 6700 Camp Bowie Boulevard, 76116
- C.C.’s Touch of Nature, 3912 West Vickery Boulevard, 76107
- Calloway’s Nursery, 2651 S. Hulen Street, 76109
Benefiting: 100% of proceeds from the Hidden Gardens of Fort Worth Tour benefit preservation programs at Historic Fort Worth, Inc. including Fort worth’s two cattle baron mansions, the Ball-Eddleman-McFarland House and Thistle Hill.
Photos of past HFW Hidden Gardens Tours
We appreciate your understanding that being in these private home and gardens is a privilege!
The fine print:
- Strollers are not permitted beyond the front check-in table–devices that strap baby directly to a parent (infant carriers) are welcome.
- Photography limited to plants only
- the tour is rain or shine, no refunds.
- Pets are not permitted
- No food allowed
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817.336.2344 x100.