In its 15th year, the Hidden Gardens of Fort Worth Tour will feature private gardens
in the beautiful Tanglewood and Colonial neighborhoods.
Tickets on sale now!
May 18, 2018: Patron Evening
honoring Maurie Alliston Reynolds
Includes private bus tour of the gardens, cocktail hour and dinner.
Purchase reservations here.
May 20, 2018: Hidden Gardens Tour
Rain or shine.
Ticket price: $25
Purchase tickets here.
Current HFW members receive $5 off tickets when purchased by May 1.
(Maximum of 2 tickets.)
We appreciate your understanding that being in these private gardens is a privilege!
The fine print:
- All tickets are $25 each, except for infants in wearable infant carriers.
- The tour is rain or shine, no refunds.
- Sturdy shoes are recommended.
- Strollers are not permitted beyond the front check-in table.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No food allowed.
- Photography is limited to the plants only.
For additional information, email email@example.com or call 817.336.2344 x100.