UPDATE ABOUT THE EXHIBIT!!!!
In February of 2020, we are delighted to once again be featuring the amazing works of those who do needlepoint. This year’s exhibit will include a special area showcasing a complementary needle art, cross stitch. The event is now called A Needle Art Love Story at Thistle Hill, Chapter VII. Both needlepoint and cross stitch give the stitcher an avenue for self-expression and are challenging and rewarding in their own rights. It’s like painting with a needle. In the past 6 years, our exhibit has featured over 452 stitchers and contained more than 4,214 pieces on display from private collections. These artisans, some from other states, create elaborate needlepoint pieces for every holiday, occasion and reason.
A Needle Art Love Story, Chapter VII:
Wednesday, February 19: The exhibit opens with a Champagne Reception
Thursday-Sunday, February 20- February 23
Purchase Champagne Reception Tickets Below:
Stitchers purchase Champagne Reception tickets here
Non-Stitchers purchase Champagne Reception tickets here
Thursday-Saturday, February 20- February 22: 10:00 am- 4:00 pm
Sunday, February 23: noon-4:00 pm
Online ticket purchaser’s name and number of tickets ordered
will be on a check-in list when entering the exhibit!
- The French Knot – 4706 Bryce Ave., Fort Worth
- Needlepoint This!- 4420 Lovers Lane, Dallas
- Fancy Stitches- 106 North Pendell Avenue, Cleburne
- Thistle Hill- 1509 Pennsylvania Ave., Fort Worth
- McFarland House- 1110 Penn Street, Fort Worth
- Online- click here
- At the Door- Thistle Hill, 1509 Pennsylvania Ave., Fort Worth
WHAT MAKES THIS SHOW SO UNIQUE?
- There isn’t an entry fee to participate.
- Your treasures exhibited are not juried.
- The Needle Art Committee doesn’t send invitations to stitchers to display their artisanship in this delightful show.
- The show is held in a 1904 Cattle Baron Mansion, Thistle Hill (Fort Worth’s first historic landmark).
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING:
If you are a cross stitcher, please contact Mendie Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a needlepointer, please contact Suzy Coleman at email@example.com
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FORMS FOR THE SHOW
Photos from this year’s exhibit
Su Casa stitchers from Oklahoma City took a train to Thistle Hill for the exhibit once again!
Photos from past exhibits:
Needlepoint stitchers from Su Casa in Oklahoma City took a train to Thistle Hill for A Needlepoint Love Story Chapter V.
To Read a Fabulous Article About the Exhibit in the Star-Telgram Please Click Here