NEW DATE FOR THE EXHIBIT!!!!
In April of 2021, we are delighted to once again be featuring the amazing works of those who do needlepoint and cross stitch at A Needle Art Love Story at Thistle Hill, Chapter VIII. Both needlepoint and cross stitch give the stitcher an avenue for self-expression and are challenging and rewarding in their own right. It’s like painting with a needle. In the past 7 years, our exhibit has featured over 552 stitchers and contained more than 5,218 pieces on display from private collections. These artisans, some from across the state, create elaborate needlepoint pieces for every holiday, occasion and reason.
A Needle Art Love Story, Chapter VIII:
Online ticket purchaser’s name and number of tickets ordered
will be on a check-in list when entering the exhibit!
- The French Knot – 4706 Bryce Ave., Fort Worth
- Needlepoint This!- 4420 Lovers Lane, Dallas
- Fancy Stitches- 106 North Pendell Avenue, Cleburne
- Thistle Hill- 1509 Pennsylvania Ave., Fort Worth
- McFarland House- 1110 Penn Street, Fort Worth
- Online- click here
- At the Door- Thistle Hill, 1509 Pennsylvania Ave., Fort Worth
WHAT MAKES THIS SHOW SO UNIQUE?
- There isn’t an entry fee to participate.
- Your treasures exhibited are not juried.
- The Needle Art Committee doesn’t send invitations to stitchers to display their artisanship in this delightful show.
- The show is held in a 1904 Cattle Baron Mansion, Thistle Hill (Fort Worth’s first historic landmark).
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FORMS FOR THE SHOW
Photos from this year’s exhibit
Su Casa stitchers from Oklahoma City took a train to Thistle Hill for the exhibit once again!
Photos from past exhibits:
Needlepoint stitchers from Su Casa in Oklahoma City took a train to Thistle Hill for A Needlepoint Love Story Chapter V.
To Read a Fabulous Article About the Exhibit in the Star-Telgram Please Click Here