Friedson House – Medford

The Friedson House is a two-story Tudor Revival structure veneered in brick and sandstone on the ground floor and stuccoed with half-timbering above. The gabled roofs are clad in slate. A large chimney flanks the front entry. The house was designed by Joseph R. Pelich and built by contractor B. B. Adams in 1931. The original owners were Ernest and Anna Friedson, who lived here until 1954. Friedson was the manager of the Installment Finance Co. The house exhibits the confidence of Pelich’s residential work of the period.

Leave a Comment