Mastin House – Alta

Thomas F. Mastin, owner of a Pierce Arrow Dealership, and his wife, Mary M. Mastin, acquired property in the River Crest addition in 1927. Probably constructed the same year, the residence remains in the Mastin family. The two-story house, faced in buff brick, has a hip roof clad in glazed green tile. A one- story, semicircular portico supported by fluted Corinthian columns is flanked by full-length arched windows. A receding loggia with fanlights has been altered, and a porch on the south has been bricked in.

Leave a Comment