Moody House – Clinton

Early ownership of this unusual, wood-framed house is unclear; John M. Moody, a real estate agent, is the first recorded occupant in 1904-05. His widow, Delia Moody, lived in the house through 1920. The two-story, L-plan house features a front-projecting gabled wing with a three-sided bay on the first floor with large scroll brackets supporting the second story above. A shed-roofed entry porch adjoins the south side of the gabled wing.

Leave a Comment