Suggs-Brown House – Hemphill

This two-story wood-framed house with forward-facing gables and second-story balcony was built c. 1908 for Dr. Suggs, a popular Fort Worth physician, who maintained an office here. Frank and Fanny Brown owned the property from 1941 to 1976, and operated a cookie store and art studio on the premises. The Suggs-Brown House has been demolished.

Leave a Comment