Thomas Vinnedge Co. – Main

Thomas Vinnedge, a wholesale grocer and coffee distributor, purchased two lots on N. Main Street in 1932. Built to architectural designs dated 1927 by Wiley G. Clarkson, the two-story brick structure incorporates the Vinnedge Co. initials in frieze medallions. The industrial building was purchased by Morton Foods in 1953, and was used for the production of snack foods. A 1987 rehabilitation project renovated the structure for use as office space.

Leave a Comment