Bisco-Letwin-Rosen House – Medford

Dr. M. J. Bisco built this house c. 1929 from a design by his wife, one of several residences built and sold by the Biscoes in the area. In 1934, Sam Letwin purchased the house, and sold it in 1945 to Joel Rosen, Fort Worth entrepreneur and cartoonist, who owned it through the 1960s. The two-story gabled brick structure has a Tudor-arched porch arcade with crenelated roof terrace.

Leave a Comment