Boulevard Methodist Episcopal Church – Circle Park

Formed in 1899 from the congregations of Marine and Little Fossil Methodist Churches, Boulevard Methodist Episcopal Church South was first known as North Fort Worth Methodist; the name change occurred in 1907. The present two-story church was constructed in 1927, and is faced in polychrome brick with cast-stone trim. Adjoining the Gothic Revival church are a belfry tower and a simply detailed education building of 1947.

Leave a Comment