Carroll House – Ward

The Carroll House is a picturesquely massed structure. In composition, it is composed of interlocking one and two-story gabled wings, clad in polychrome brick, with half-timbered bay on the front wall. Reputedly the first house on the street, it was built in 1928 by the firm of Mobley & Delaney from the plans of W. C. Meador. The original owner was Ralph R. Carroll, a salesman for Mobley & Delaney. The firm was the developer of the Berkeley Addition.

Leave a Comment