Tabernacle Cumberland Presbyterian Church Parsonage – 1407 E. Nineteenth Street

1407 E. Nineteenth Street, Tabernacle Cumberland Presbyterian Church Parsonage, c. 1895.  Tabernacle Cumberland Presbyterian Church purchased this property in 1894.  Located adjacent to the main church structure, the 1896-97 city directory lists Rev. James M. Martin, pastor of the church, at this location.  The church sold the property in 1898.  William B. Bush, a train checkman for the Fort Worth Transfer Co., and his wife Fronia were the next owners.  The one-story wood frame L-plan house had decorative scroll-sawn brackets on the front window and a serrated pendant molding in the front gable end.  This house has been demolished, but is retained in the survey for purposes of documentation.

Leave a Comment