Egan House – Owasso

Marie Egan purchased this Hi Mount Addition parcel in 1924; she was the daughter of contractor Matthew Egan, who may have built the house. The house was first subdivided into apartments in 1935. The two-story house is clad in stucco and has a red-tiled, gable roof. A one-story arcade extends across the front of the house to form a porte-cochere on the south; the arched openings of the porch are trimmed in red brick.

Leave a Comment