Feagin House – Meadowbrook

This large Colonial Revival house has a full two-story, pedimented portico with Tuscan columns on stone bases. The house has an elegant Federal style entrance door with side lights and a fanlight transom. The symmetrical facade has four double-hung windows flanking the central portico. The house is covered with white stucco. James A. Feagin and his wife Emma purchased this lot in 1928, but the city directory does not list them at this address until 1936. Mr. Feagin was a court reporter for the United States District Court. The Feagins owned the house until 1952.

Leave a Comment