Fire Station No. 7 – New York

Sanguinet & Staats designed a two-story brick fire station for this site in 1910, very similar to two other stations they designed for the city (see 2804 Lipscomb Street and 503 Bryan Avenue). The present building is either a remodeling or a new structure, with variegated buff brick walls, red-tiled gabled roof, and one-story wing extending north. The styling suggests a date c. 1930. The building is now used as a senior citizens’ center.

Leave a Comment