Gilbert Apartments – College

This two-story gabled brick apartment building has a rectangular plan with matching two-story gabled porticos. The building was erected c. 1919 by Abraham Gilbert, replacing the family house on this site. The architect was L. B. Weinman; contractor, K. M. Muse. Owned and operated by the Gilberts until 1935, it was known as the Gilbert Apartments. This resource has been demolished.

Leave a Comment