Hill House – Park Hill

Situated on large wooded grounds, this rambling two-story brick house makes allusions to Mediterranean villa architecture in its massing, arched openings, grillwork and red tiled roofs. It was designed by W. Theese and built by J. A. Gibbon in late 1935 and early 1936. The original owner was Edward S. Hill, member of a socially prominent Fort Worth family. The house has had several owners since being sold by the Hills in 1954. The Hill House was demolished in 2007. A development of townhomes has replaced it.

Leave a Comment