Hyer House – Thomas

Fred Hyer, an oil operator, and his wife, Hattie, were the first occupants of this house in 1929. The Tudor Revival house is clad in variegated buff brick and features a major two-story sloping cross gable containing a smaller arched portico and a porte cochere. The roof is clad in green glazed flat tiles of high quality.· An addition to the structure was. made in 1948 by a later property owner.

Leave a Comment