Leach House – College

The Leach House a one and one-half story wood-framed dwelling, with a side gabled roof with a full shed-roofed porch supported by Tuscan columns. Three hipped dormers communicate with a roof terrace over the porch. According to city directories, the house was built c. 1908 for Alonzo R. Leach, relative of a prominent landholder in the area. The Leach House is contributing resource in the Fairmount-Southside Historic District. It is in poor condition.

Leave a Comment