Llano Hotel – Ellis

This brick hotel structure on a sloping site consists of two structures built at slightly different times. To the east, a four-story block contains five bay windows. The western section is composted of one bay three stories in height and a two-story section six bays long, which fronts on Ellis Avenue. City directories indicate that the Llano Hotel occupied the entire property beginning in 1945. The building was rehabilitated for office use in 1985. It is within Fort Worth Stockyards National Register Historic District.

Leave a Comment