Mitchell’s Store/ Jacobson’s Bargain House – Main

This yellow brick, one-story commercial building of rectangular plan was constructed in 1946. Initially the site of Mitchell’s Store, it has been the location of Jacobson’s Bargain House, a clothing store, since 1951. When the structure reaches fifty years of age, it should be considered as a contributor to the Fort Worth Stockyards Historic District

Leave a Comment