Neighbors House – Edwin

This two-story residence was built in 1933 by contractor Odell Moore for Dr. Dewitt Neighbors. The whitewashed brick walls and combination hipped and gabled roofs evoke medieval architecture of Norman France. Dr. Neighbors, a general practitioner, resided here until c. 1960. The Neighbors House is a contributing resource in the Mistletoe Heights Historic District.

Leave a Comment